Thursday, July 24, 2008

TV Appearance Ahead

7/24/08

 

            Savannah's TV celebrity Sonny Dixon has once again invited me to be on his WTOC-TV morning talk program this coming Tuesday, July 29, at 10 a.m., to talk about the reprint of Waking Up Men. I hope those of you in this area will adjust your dial and tune in. It should be fun!

 Following the TV event, I'll be signing books from 2-4 p.m. Friday and Saturday, August 1 and 2, at E. Shaver's Booksellers in downtown Savannah.        

            On August 8 I'll again be speaking about Waking Up Men to members of the Military Order of the World Wars, Savannah Chapter. And I've had several more requests for talks from various groups for this fall, events I'll post here as the time gets closer.

            This weekend I'm going to Atlanta for a book signing on Then They All Got Naked, which continues to find its readers – and fans. I've had several people tell me they enjoyed it even more than Waking Up Men. So if you haven't read it yet (Jerry!), it may be time to investigate what the new buzz is all about.

            And my manager from NYC will be here the end of August to map out some very exciting special events, which you'll also read about here as they unfold! Keep coming back!  J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is the booksigning this weekend!? I will be there!

Anonymous said...

The book signings will be held from 2 to 4 p.m., Friday, Aug. 1 and again on Saturday, Aug. 2, at E. Shaver's Booksellers, 320 Bull Street (on the square right behind the DeSoto Hilton)-(store # 912)234-7257). Can't wait to see you there!