Friday, January 9, 2009

Jan.  9, 2008

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL!

 

            The New Year has barely begun and my personal calendar is already full of special events, both professional and personal.

My daughter and her Irish husband and their three little leprechauns have just moved from Ireland to Tampa, Florida and we are busy planning many visits back and forth over the next few months, scheduling them in between book events!

But I'll be front and center as an exhibitor at the big Savannah Book Festival on February 7. This constantly expanding annual event is very well attended and I am excited about participating for my first time this year. I'll have all three of my books on display - so if you're in the area on that date, come on by! The festival is free to the public and it's a terrific event.

 On March 19 I'm the scheduled guest speaker for the Pilots' Club in Statesboro, GA and am really looking forward to meeting in person some of the very nice women I've spoken with to arrange this event. I have some upcoming book club activities lining up in the Statesboro area, too – more on them as plans jell.

And on March 24, from 6:30 .p.m. till 8:30 p.m., and again in that time slot the following week on the 31st, I'll be teaching a workshop on self-publishing at Armstrong Atlantic State University in Savannah. To attend contact Kyle Smith at conted@armstrong.edu

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OKay - We're happy you're exhibiting at the Savannah Book Festival! For more information, your faithful readers can visit www.savannahbookfestival.org. We're still signing up exhibitors and volunteers!