Friday, April 25, 2008

April 25

 
 
The book party held April 22 at the home of my friend Carol Sanders was so much fun that Carol plans to hostess another one! If you like fun-filled gatherings you should plan to hostess one, too. Let me hear from you and we'll set a date.
Then They All Got Naked continues to get great reviews, including the terrific one in the April 11th edition of Savannah's interesting magazine The Skinnie.
In addition to upcoming parties and speaking engagements already mentioned, I'll be signing books at the upcoming Corvette Show the afternoon of May 3 at the lighthouse area on Tybee Island. And on Friday May 9th I'll be doing a signing at the bookstore "Books and Crannies" in Statesboro, GA, from 1 to 4 p.m.
 The American Business Women's Association will put me to work taking about my books at 12:30 on Sunday May 18th  at the Hyatt Regency in Savannah. And then, on May 22 I'll be off to NYC to sell some books at a number of special events there.
The folks at the Live Oak Public Libraries are enthusiastic about the new book, too, and have guaranteed a book order to get it into all the branches soon.
So there are no dull moments … and stay tuned here as more will be revealed!


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: