Wednesday, April 9, 2008

polyamory

To be fair, all the comments on the new book aren't wonderful.
I did have a letter from reader, Anita Wagner, who took me severely to task for my pejorative description of polyamory. While she agreed with some of my comments, she took exception to quotes I used and said my overview was a "caricature" of polyamory as it is today. I agreed that I had barely scratched the surface of such an interesting topic because my book is, after all, an observation of the activities (including overheard comments) that take place inside one Lifestyle swing club. But I do appreciate her comments and, because her letter was lengthy and very well written, I suggested she might consider tackling the writing of a book on the polyamory herself. I hope she does! I'll buy a copy.


1 comment:

GB said...

I thought the book "Then They All Got Naked" was absolutely fabulous! It read like the richest chocolate cake you could imagine. A deeply satisfying read all the way through to the very end. She made even the science bits funny and the steamy bits, oh, heavens...........


G. Bovenizer
Co. Limerick
Ireland